On the 18th of December 2019, we have organized a Workshop concerning our Genolier Innovation Hub.
This Workshop was based on the “World Café” model, favoring interactive discussions exploring the general framework and perspectives of the Genolier Innovation Hub. Thanks to our “collective intelligence”, this get-together has proposed efficient strategies and identified a number of potential measures to optimize our project and respond to all partner’s needs.
We have welcomed 80 participants from 48 companies active in MedTech, pharma, and biosciences fields.
Four moderators have covered four distinct themes:
- Technics & Infrastructure
- Architecture & Design
- Scientific perspectives
- Swiss Medical Network (SMN) interactions & Marketing
- A maximal flexibility and modularity in time and space for offices and labs;
- A large variety of co-living areas, from « sanctuaries » to « get-together spaces to think out of the box »;
- The integration of support companies and teams: networking, consulting offices for regulatory affairs, liaison channels to clinical groups, communication and “hub-lable” publication office, …;
- A conference center and meeting rooms perfectly designed for events, participants and sponsors;
- A technical platform with operating rooms, bunkers, labs…for educational and development purposes;
- Multiple channels of interactions and osmosis with the external innovation world;
- Strong, consumer-centric animation by the Hub’s policy-makers;
- “On demand” services and flexible membership adapted to individual needs and activities
Together with the various aspects mentioned for each section in the complete report, all these considerations will be taken into account all along the development of the Hib, in terms of both structural design and integrated functionalities.